Chapter titles in two lines

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Chapter titles in two lines
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:30:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

What is the canonical way to make a chapter/section/sub... title that takes
more
than one line appear with the right amount of interline spacing?

I suppose that there is some reason why the sectional styles of TeXmacs don't
put a sufficient amount of spacing. A hint on how to overcome this problem
would
be very welcome, as I am giving the finishing touches to my thesis,

Regards, 'Alvaro.

---
Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Arnold Sommerfeld Center for Theoretical Physics
Ludwig-Maximilian Universitaet
Muenchen

  • Chapter titles in two lines, Alvaro Tejero Cantero, 09/28/2005