Re: [TeXmacs] New mode for graphics

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] New mode for graphics
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:07:23 +0200

Hello,

El Miércoles, 28 de Septiembre de 2005 12:08, Joris van der Hoeven escribió:
> We are happy to announce a new mode for drawing graphical pictures.
> A first alpha-release comes with the last version 1.0.5.9 of TeXmacs,
> which is available now.

8-O

That's cool! It has an incredible potential and the results are great. Now
I'll get rid of xfig. The only drawback is that the performance is little bit
low in my system (but, you know, TeXmacs is not exactly fast in my system).

I cannot think of all the opened possibilities. I hope that in the near
future
we will see features to draw flow diagrams or support of libraries (it's very
tiresome to draw a pump everytime).

Thank you for such amazing work,

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es