Re: Re : Re: [TeXmacs] installation problem of win texmacs

  • From: Jack Zhang <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>, Dan Martens <address@hidden>, address@hidden, Ansari Mohamed <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Re : Re: [TeXmacs] installation problem of win texmacs
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:01:52 +0000

It is very interesting to see that some of my msgs becomes one of
trigger of this topic.

Could we return back to the starting point of this discussion. The
real trigger of this talk is indeed from the comment from Dan, on this
msg, he complained for donation from our individual user.

It seems we did not mention anything about the developing the
wintexmacs stuff. I believe most of new comers have faced the similar
problem without any clear guidance which means a couple of days time
wasted.

I don't know what is the culture on this community at all. But we
never think us as customer, we are users. We enjoy the benefit of
using your stuff and we also report some problems to you helping you
improve your product and propaganda your products. That is our
contribution to this community though it is a very little.

Do you require any user should be a serious developer to your stuff if
they are reporting any bug? BTW, the problem we reported is very basic
and fundamental, any mature product should not have such problem at
all.

I am disappointed by some negative comment from some members of this
developing team. What is your community culture? Open and fair and
respect?

Regards

Jack

--
The information contained in this communication (including any attachments)