Cygtexmacs and Maxima

  • From: Bernd Hahnebach <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Cygtexmacs and Maxima
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:09:52 +0200

Hi

I had Wintexmacs and Maxima installed. I removed Wintexmacs and installed Cygtexmacs using Cygtexmacs.zip The problem I have is How to make Cygtexmacs recognizing Maxima (Windowsversion). Or do I have to install the Cygwin and compile Maxima in Cygwin? Non of the CAS are available in standard Cygwin?

Am I missing documentation? I only found documentation about installing Texmacs in Cygwin.

regards Bernd Hahnebach

ps. Henry, replaySession.scm does exactly what I was looking for. Thanks very much.

  • Cygtexmacs and Maxima, Bernd Hahnebach, 04/23/2007