Re: [TeXmacs] scheme plugins cygtexmacs

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Bernd Hahnebach <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] scheme plugins cygtexmacs
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:50:13 +0200

Bernd Hahnebach wrote:

Next step will be the main reason of all the e-mails. I'd like to get scheme plugin running you (Henry) did because of my e-mail around a year ago.

http://lists.texmacs.org/wws/arc/texmacs-users/2006-04/msg00015.html

Aha, interesting. I guess the code still works, none of
the functions I used last years changed since then. In
case of any other problems, questions, etc., you are
welcomed (I am precisely currently writing the documentation
for these particular functions of the TeXmacs API, thus...).