Re: [TeXmacs] Please Urgent Help: I'm having problems printing mythesis for Monday morning

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Please Urgent Help: I'm having problems printing mythesis for Monday morning
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 15:04:00 +0200

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 05:50:03PM -0500, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:
> <associate|page-top|1in.>
> <associate|page-width|22 cm.>
> <associate|page-length|28 cm.>

At any rate, these length specifications are wrong:
as explained in the manual, you should put a (floating point) number,
followed *without spaces* by a unit *without a period*.
In other words,

<associate|page-top|1in>
<associate|page-width|22cm>
<associate|page-length|28cm>

I don't know whether this helps.

In any case, if the Pdf file shows up fine, as Henri says,
the next problem might occur in your printing software,
but that is no longer a TeXmacs issue.

Best wishes, Joris