Re: [TeXmacs] Please Urgent Help: I'm having problems printing mythesis for Monday morning

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Please Urgent Help: I'm having problems printing mythesis for Monday morning
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 19:25:56 +0200

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:

and the worse is that its "eating" the last line in all the pages.

It doesn't looks like it does that. In between pages 9 and 10, I read,
at the end of page 9:
<<
mencionan ser un tercer enfoque entre lo analítico y

, and at the beginning of page 10:
<<
lo sintético o entre lo inductivo y lo deductivo.

Thus to me, it seems that the sentence is complete (but I can't be
completely sure).

The problem is that is complete on pdf file, but is not when it is printed.

AHA, tell me more... Perhaps the problem is with the configuration
of your printer, then.

For example and I can see a difference in the way that the pdf viewer (kpdf by the way) shows and prints the document. There is any way to
manually add TeXmacs tags to specify the page width and length? may be

<associate|page-width|22 cm.>
<associate|page-length|28 cm.>

Why not use the standard way (i.e., Document->Page->Margins) ?

I have tried with many editors but they seem to change accented characters on my TeXmacs doc.

No comprendo ;-(...