Re: [TeXmacs] Ack! Having trouble with "Part" in book style

  • From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Ack! Having trouble with "Part" in book style
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:40:55 -0400

David G. Wonnacott wrote:

> Anyway, the problem is this: When I select "book style", the "Part"
> submenu within "Document" disappears. This can be demonstrated by
> starting texmacs with no parameter (to create a new document),
> clicking on "Document" to see that "Part" is there, then clicking on
> the style icon (that looks like a book) and selecting "book", and then
> clicking on "Document" again -- "Part" is _no_longer_listed_.

When I do this, the "Part" appears right beside the "Document" menu. It has
options such as "Create preamble", "Show one part", "Show several
parts", "Show all parts". Is this what you are after?

I am using 1.0.6.10 on Debian Sid. Things may be different on your side as
you are using Ubuntu.

hth
raju

--