Problem (in my brain) Resolved! ([TeXmacs] Ack! Having trouble with "Part" in book style)

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Problem (in my brain) Resolved! ([TeXmacs] Ack! Having trouble with "Part" in book style)
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:36:23 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Jeremy, for sending me in this direction. I had managed to
convince myself that Ubuntu had 1.0.6.10 by default, but now I have
downloaded and compiled that version, and everything looks great
(except for the problem compiling the CVS version due to tmfs.hpp,
but that is no longer standing between me and getting work done.

Sorry to trouble everyone with my own confusion --- I had changed too
many things at once, and panicked.

Dave W

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:12:53 +0100
From: Jeremy Henty <address@hidden>

Might be worth trying that before compiling it yourself. Maybe you
should compile 1.0.6.10 before jumping to CVS? No point in
multiplying risks!

Regards,

Jeremy Henty