Re: [TeXmacs] Border styles of a table? possible to change?

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Krzysztof Retel <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Border styles of a table? possible to change?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:38:44 +0200

Krzysztof Retel wrote:

Hi TeXmacs Users,

Maybe somebody could answer my question. How (if possible) can I change a border style of a table?
For instance, I want to use styles like: dotted, dashed, solid, to distinguish different table.

I'm 99% sure one cannot do this (the remaining 1% are
for mentioning the possibility that after all, such a feature
is implemented in TeXmacs. But to my knowledge, the
only algorithms for drawing dotted or dashed lines is the
one I implemented myself for the graphics layer : it is rather
likely that if another line drawing algirithm would have
existed somewhere in TeXmacs before I mine, Joris would
have told me).