Re: [TeXmacs] Border styles of a table? possible to change?

  • From: "Zoltán Kovács" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Border styles of a table? possible to change?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:05:56 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

I finally finished my first article using TeXmacs. And yes, this is a great tool, thanks to all who contributed to it (and Joris, to you, of course)! :-D

Though, I run into a strange issue. I exported the final version to LaTeX. Unfortunately the PNG images are not converted automatically into EPS. But it's not the worst: unfortunately I get a buggy LaTeX file. It is very interesting that the Postscript preview is perfect (inside TeXmacs), but on running LaTeX I get error messages.

Has anyone experienced such a problem? Unfortunately I cannot figure out where is the temporary LaTeX file on creating the Postscript preview --- I could use it because temporarily it could solve my problem. TeXmacs seems to remove it immediately as the Postscript output has been displayed. I thought I dive into the code but it doesn't seem to be a feasible job 3 days before the submission deadline... ;-D

Could you please help? The whole thing is tgz'ed on http://wmi.math.u-szeged.hu/~kovzol/wmi2-article.tgz.

Thank you in advance,
Zoltan

PS. TeXmacs is also mentioned in the article, even in the bibliography, too. ;-)