Re: [TeXmacs] paragraph not to be cut between pages

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] paragraph not to be cut between pages
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 22:02:53 +0100

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 02:47:06PM -0600, Kenneth Jensen wrote:
> Joris, I've been attempting to use TeXmacs to front end Maxima.
> Unfortunately, I can't get TeKmacs to find Maxima no matter what I do.
> I've looked at everything written on the web and tried it all to no avail.
> What's the secret? Thanks.

According to your other private message, you are under Cygwin, right?
We did get CygTeXmacs working in combination with an older version of Maxima,
I think it was version 5.9.2, maybe 5.9.3. If you give enough information,
maybe Andrey Grozin can help if you want the latest version of Maxima.

Best wishes, Joris