Re: [TeXmacs] New plugin Tablor (Sign and monotonicity tables / tableaux de signes et de variations)

  • From: Marc Lalaude-Labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] New plugin Tablor (Sign and monotonicity tables / tableaux de signes et de variations)
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:36:41 +0100

Hi,

i get the same problem as for the xypic plugin and th pstricks plugin :
"dvips: ! DVI file can't be opened.

cat: tabtmp.eps: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type"

Too bad ! That would be a really cool feature inside texmacs.

I have to say that with the 1.0.7 deb package (under ubuntu 8.04) it
breaks texmacs.

Any help ???

Marc