Re: [TeXmacs] spurious brackets in Axiom session

  • From: Alejandro Jakubi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] spurious brackets in Axiom session
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:45:46 -0300

On Thu, 21 May 2009, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

You guys may try to debug the situation by launching TeXmacs using

texmacs --debug-io

Please send the file & terminal output for a minimal session which
demonstrates the bug and tell me which versions of Axiom and Maxima you use.

I had already taken a screenshot with both the console from which Texmacs was launched like that and the Texmacs GUI itself. The tm file for this session is the one of my previous message. So, it goes attached.

Hope that the attachement goes through this list. If it bounces I will generate again the debug output and post later, when booting again with this Ubuntu 8.04.

As said before, the version of Axiom is the latest one, March 2009 for Ubuntu. And Texmacs is the last available version from this Ubuntu repository, i.e. 1.0.6.11.

Alejandro