[TeXmacs] Changing the book style

  • From: Christian Brædstrup <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Changing the book style
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:10:55 +0200

Hi,

I am new to TexMacs (started using it about two months ago) and I have run in to some problems that I hope someone can help me with.
I am writing a document in the book style. This makes the document look just I want it to but it also inserts a blank page after the title page, after the table of content and before the bibliography. How do I remove these pages? I have tried changing the title-book.ts file but it didn't change the layout when i export to PDF.

Cheers,
Christian Brædstrup