Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the book style

  • From: Robert Ramsay Lamar <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the book style
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:38:23 +0100

Christian,

In case it is not obvious, these blank pages are probably being inserted to ensure that when the document is printed double-sided, tables of contents, bibliographies, and chapters all start on an odd page (right-hand leaf when holding the book open). This would be desirable if you are printing things double-sided, but if your printout is single-sided, of course, it just wastes paper.

I have not investigated document styles at all, but if I were trying to solve your problem, that is the place I would start. In LaTeX, a document class may be provided with parameters such as 'twopage' to control this sort of thing, but I do not know if that is even possible with TeXmacs document styles.

I hope this helps you in the right direction. Good luck!

Robert

Christian Brædstrup wrote:
Hi,

I am new to TexMacs (started using it about two months ago) and I have run in to some problems that I hope someone can help me with.
I am writing a document in the book style. This makes the document look just I want it to but it also inserts a blank page after the title page, after the table of content and before the bibliography. How do I remove these pages? I have tried changing the title-book.ts file but it didn't change the layout when i export to PDF.

Cheers,
Christian Brædstrup