Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the book style

  • From: Christian Brædstrup <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the book style
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:39:48 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the help but I can't really get it to work.
The folders in .TeXmacs where empty, so I have copyed the files I need from the /usr/share/texmacs/texmacs folder. I have made a new style called my-book.tm and linked to my-header-book.tm, my-title-book.tm and my-section-book.tm. Then (I think) I have removed all the code new page code but it don't work. I have done it all inside texmacs.
I can't find the render-table-of-contents and render-bibliography.

My doc-make-title lookes like this:
  <assign|doc-make-title|<\macro|body>
    <no-indent><assign|page-this-header|><assign|page-this-footer|><vspace|0.25pag>

    <doc-title-block|<font-magnify|1.414|<arg|body>>>

    <assign|page-this-header|><assign|page-this-footer|><vspace|0.15pag>

    <surround|<hflush>>
  </macro>>

  <assign|doc-abstract|<\macro|body>
    <surround|<no-indent>||<chapter*|<abstract-text>>>

    <surround||<hflush>|<arg|body>>
  </macro>>

Cheers,
Christian