Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the book style

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the book style
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:14:49 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 09:10:55PM +0200, Christian Brædstrup wrote:
> I am new to TexMacs (started using it about two months ago) and I have run
> in to some problems that I hope someone can help me with.
> I am writing a document in the book style. This makes the document look just
> I want it to but it also inserts a blank page after the title page, after
> the table of content and before the bibliography. How do I remove these
> pages? I have tried changing the title-book.ts file but it didn't change the
> layout when i export to PDF.

Yes, you should indeed change some of the style packages.
Even better: put a personal style file my-book.ts based on book.ts
in ~/.TeXmacs/styles and redefine the macros you want to change,
in this case doc-make-title, render-table-of-contents and
render-bibliography (I think, after retaking a quick look).

New style files should be saved from within TeXmacs in order to
take effect. If you modify the style packages in an external editor,
then the old version can remain in cache.

Best wishes, Joris