Re: [TeXmacs] OK: customize mod keys under mac os X

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] OK: customize mod keys under mac os X
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:41:05 +0100

Hi!

You can also try the following:
(I haven't actually tested this, because I can't currently quit X11)

When you have X11 running, and X11 is currently in front, click on the menu item
X11->Preferences (in the OSX menu at the top of the screen)

Select the "Input" tab, and unselect the
"Follow system keyboard layout" tickmark.

This should, according to
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20040425231058862
automatically source the .Xmodmap file.

Michael