Re: [TeXmacs] help... an example of my texmacs crashing file...

  • From: Roberto Bernetti <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] help... an example of my texmacs crashing file...
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:42:31 +0100

on venerdì 25 novembre 2011 12:33:30:

> Hello,

> I think that I deleted your e-mail. What was your question?

thanks, I attached my question

I used texmacs and maxima released with the opensuse 11.2 for a couple of year

very satisfied.

Last month I upgraded to opensuse 11.4 shipped with

TeXmacs version 1.0.7.14

Maxima 5.25.1

GNU Octave, version 3.4.3

I experienced the following drawback:

1. figures in "xfig" format are no more rendered in texmacs, they are present

in the printed version of the document but are no more showed in the live

document. I used xfig format because the printed version of the figures, in

texmacs, are much better then the exported png or other format.

2. when in maxima session no one items of the menu Maxima work but "solve in"

Saluti

Roberto