Re: [TeXmacs] basic question, typographic rules

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] basic question, typographic rules
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:45:12 +0100

Hi,

here is a link (in french) where you can find some typo rules.

If the variable point named M i in italic, it should appear so in all the next occurences. So, the best way to type [M N] is to insert a space (with the space on your keyboard) between M and N and not a * : the space seems larger than the simple keyboard generated space.

Hope it helps.

MLL