Re: [TeXmacs] insérer des \ dans texmacs pour latex

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] insérer des \ dans texmacs pour latex
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:36:11 +0100

On Sun, 5 Feb 2012 13:29:30 +0100, El.Douwen wrote:

this functionnality should, in my opinion, help LaTeX writers, as i
was obliged to become, to prewrite my LaTeX documents with TeXmacs.

what do you think about this ?

There is an option allowing this, in prefs->converter->latex. However, making conversion in an « implicit way » easily leads to LaTeX documents which doesn't compile. So, this is a problem with people which doesn't know well LaTeX.

The macro <specific> also seems to be appropried for your request. See man-tm2latex.tm.

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>