Re: [TeXmacs] Macro not handling big operators

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Macro not handling big operators
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:49:27 +0200

Hi,

* The scripts above/below *do* work, but then you have problems with the keyboard, right?
* What's the shortcut displayed next to Script->script above/below?
* What is your TeXmacs version and system?
* If you are running Linux, couldn't you use Xmodmap to avoid this conflict?

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.