Re: [TeXmacs] Macro not handling big operators

  • From: Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Macro not handling big operators
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:58:18 +0200

Hi,

For the compilation, I do have Guile 2.0, and tried to override this
problem despite me not knowing what I was doing at all. Hence the
error message about Qt.

I have just tried the static binaries, it works fine. I had just to
figure out how to use the \below command (which is straightforward in
source mode).

Indeed, \below\above are just fine!

Now there is a small display issue. I have the following in the body
of my document:

<assign|uni|<big|cup>>

\;

<math|<below|<above|<big|cup>|\<infty\>>|i=0>>
<math|<above|<below|<big|cup>|i=0>|\<infty\>>>

<math|<below|<above|<value|uni>|\<infty\>>|i=0>>
<math|<above|<below|<value|uni>|i=0>|\<infty\>>>

\;

\;

Compared to the two fist versions, the last ones does not seem to be
centred, as if there were a space just after the cup symbol (screen
shot: http://i.imgur.com/LD4kf6q.png).

Thank you very much !