Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs on a MAC OS X

  • From: Peter Rapčan <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs on a MAC OS X
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:49:54 +0100

Hi,

Just my 5 cetns...

?

> , triple mouse clisk - crash, etc.

I don’t have this issue.

> 2. Hangs (lovelocks???)- sometimes TeXMacs consumes 100% cpu for no
> apparent reason. Checking the disk activity point only on CPU activity (no
> I/O is involved)

I don’t have this issue.

> 3. Fonts - I cannot print when TeXMacs font are used.

You mean Stix fonts? I use standard Roman fonts & there is no problem
(related to fonts) to print. However, I do have problem when converting to
pdf directly (File->Export->PDF) - I get an error message stating that images
failed to be included, whenever I have eps images in a document. Also, eps
images are rendered on screen as pink boxes instead of the images themselves.
Exporting to ps and then to pdf works fine (which is what
File->Print->Preview does), only the ps file is huge (e.g. ~100MB) and the
pdf file is also quite large (~10MB for the 100MB ps file).

The problems above are for OS X 10.10. Under OS X 10.6.8 everything worked
perfectly for me.

Best,
Peter