Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs on a MAC OS X

  • From: Ben shimol Yehuda <address@hidden>
  • To: Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Ben shimol Yehuda <address@hidden>, Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs on a MAC OS X
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:19:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks - it do print numerous messages indeed
but I have no clue if this a normal message or a warning. Still have to check the meaning of those…

---
Dr. Yehuda Ben-Shimol
Communication Systems Engineering Dept.
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev

On Mar 24, 2015, at 12:43 PM, Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Have you tried to run texmacs with the --debug option in the console?
You might get information on the crashes and maybe the fonts.

Best

The font problem is that characters written with TeXMacs fonts are not printable. If I force them to be Times Roman or any other font which is on the font book they become printable
It seems that TeXMacs dos not embed the fonts in the .ps file so they are not transferred to the printed and thus printed as “Gibberish”

I hope someone in the community will be able to help.
best
yehuda
---