Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs on a MAC OS X

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs on a MAC OS X
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:56:57 +0200

Looks like cache misses and the pdf is being converted to ps at each update... I'll have to investigate.

--
Miguel de Benito.

Am 31.03.2015 14:53 schrieb "Nicola Mingotti" <address@hidden>:
Yes Miguel, Ghostscript 9.05, on both OSX and Linux.

... but let me be more precise, I was saying that for Ben,
to get him started avoiding as much problems as possible.

I can load PDF(s), but performance of Texmacs decreases notably
if i include these kind of files as figures. If i insist loading more of  them,
the program will start to be slower and slower untill at some point
i will loose control of the interface and need to kill it with "xkill".

but hey, not big big problem, since there is the png loophole;)
... still 100 times better than writing in LaTeX.

bye
Nicola