[TeXmacs] Automatic line numbering in pseudo codes and algorithms and more

  • From: Ben shimol Yehuda <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Automatic line numbering in pseudo codes and algorithms and more
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 15:14:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, he-IL

I wonder if the environment to pseudo code and algorithms can support
1. Automatic line numbering (and labeling referred to these numbers)
2. Automatic keywords such as for, while, do repeat etc. AUTOMATICALLY in
boldface
3. Automatic indentations for nested loops etc.

All of this is usually supported in LaTeX. While imported a latex doc to TM I
have lost all of these…
best
yehuda