Re: [TeXmacs] Automatic line numbering in pseudo codes and algorithms and more

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: Ben shimol Yehuda <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Automatic line numbering in pseudo codes and algorithms and more
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 18:08:25 +0000

Perhaps it does not already do that, but I can see that it won't be especially difficult to implement, if somebody who wants the feature bad enough has enough time to do it. It supports inline and block C++, Scheme, Python, etc. and so if the support for those can be studied, things gleaned from that can be applied to creating the thing you suggest.

The environment ought to be "with wrappable" with toggles for things like line numbers, perhaps...

I don't have time for it today-- I'm too busy-- and I don't need the feature.