Re: [TeXmacs] How often does TeXMacs freeze for you?

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How often does TeXMacs freeze for you?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:54:52 +0000

If you apply my patch to the texmacs wrapper script, and make sure that the debugging symbols are installed, then you can run it in a terminal or emacs shell buffer, or even under gud with "texmacs --gdb" and it will be launched under gdb. Without the debugging symbols though, it won't give a good result.

I posted the patch in my last bug report on Savannah. I can't access it right now to put a copy into this email because the drive that has my source directory on it is not presently in the caddy; I've got a Windows disk in there so that I can work on upgrading the firmware in my Android tablet today.