Re: [TeXmacs] Inline v block context + Documentation of newer features and of the source editor?

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Inline v block context + Documentation of newer features and of the source editor?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:39:01 +0100

Sorry for the delay in replying:

Here is an example. Note with it uses <merge> and <get-label> to avoid
an <if> clause which would make arguments inaccessible.

It gives a verbatim, which if not applied to a block (document) is
normal, but if applied to a block reduces the font size and removes
the paragraph separation.

The old-verbatim is a bit of a hack, I have not been successful in
duplicating tex's renew-command in texmacs yet.

<assign|old-verbatim|<value|verbatim>>

<assign|verbatim|<macro|x|<with|<merge|ov-|<get-label|<arg|x>>>|<macro|x|<old-verbatim|<arg|x>>>|ov-document|<macro|x|<with|par-par-sep|0fn|<small|<old-verbatim|<arg|x>>>>>|<compound|<merge|ov-|<get-label|<arg|x>>>|<arg|x>>>>>

Sam

>>> precedence?