Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs on debian 9.1

  • From: A Abbes <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>, address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs on debian 9.1
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 15:58:58 +0200

Hello,

I tried this install, but it does not seem to work, even if I installed the ubuntu guile libs.

I also removed the static binaries that caused problem and avoid seeing the other problem with the ubuntu .deb package:

However, the problem with the related to the static binaries has already been reported several times. I did not succeed to find any working solution.

Below is the output of the actual install.

For the moment, I will swich back to the static binaries, that allow me to work without accent, but to display everyting.

best regards

Alexandre

----------------

user@debian91:~$ texmacs
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
TeXmacs]
TeXmacs] Installation problem: please send a bug report.
TeXmacs] The initialization file init-texmacs.scm could not be found.
TeXmacs] Please check the values of the environment variables
TeXmacs] TEXMACS_PATH and GUILE_LOAD_PATH. init-texmacs.scm should
TeXmacs] be readable and in the directory $TEXMACS_PATH/progs
TeXmacs] or in the directory $GUILE_LOAD_PATH
TeXmacs]

Erreur de segmentation