Re: [TeXmacs] updated AppImage for TeXmacs 1.99.6

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: Raymond Rogers <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] updated AppImage for TeXmacs 1.99.6
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 04:44:58 -0600

The problem is not from Appimage, but due to the shell not being called. It is not anymore necesary either way. There needs to be work done on the Sage Plugin so that:
*It has the same functionality both in Linux, Mac and Windows ans the Python plugin that Miguel updated and cleaned a while ago.

In the meantime, you could use the following modification of a proposal for the plugin that fixes the issue you mention;

It still has many issues, but at least it runs.

I will be working on it in the coming days so I hope to have a better solution soon. The main goal is to follow the pattern of the Python plugin.