[TeXmacs] Numbering of enumeration lists and numbering of references to labels

  • From: Marc Mertens <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Numbering of enumeration lists and numbering of references to labels
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 19:49:57 +0100

Hello,
I have two questions concerning TexMacs. The first is about the
numbering of enumeration list, when I insert a enumeration it always
start at 1, a, i etc. Is it possible to specify the start numbering at
a different number.
The second is of the numbering of references. When you insert a
label for a theorem, proposition etc or a displayed formula and
reference to it the references used the same x.y format for both. So
sometimes you have to confusion that for example a reference displays
the same number (for example 10.14) but in one case it refers to a
theorem and in the other case it references to a displayed formula. You
can not seen the difference. Is it somehow possible to display for the
reference to display 'eq 10.14' if it refers to a displayed formula and
'theorem 10.14' if it refers to a theorem (and likewise for lemmas,
propositions ...).
I searched in the manual but could not found a way to do this
two things.

Thanks in advance for a possible answer and also for a excellent math
editor.

Marc Mertens