Re: [TeXmacs] Numbering of enumeration lists and numbering of references to labels

  • From: Marc Mertens <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Numbering of enumeration lists and numbering of references to labels
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 22:33:49 +0100

Thanks all for your solutions, I will try them out. To be honest I have
never defined my own macros so I have first to learn how to define
them. Am I correct that I first have to define my own style file to
define a macro? I saw in tools a macro editor but I could not use it to
define the eqref macro.

Thanks in advance

Marc Mertens