Re: [TeXmacs] Numbering of enumeration lists and numbering of references to labels

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Numbering of enumeration lists and numbering of references to labels
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 21:21:57 +0100

Hi,

if I understood the problems that came up

but when I try to enter the arg macro with \arg I
just get <assign|eqref|<macro|lab|Equation <reference|args>

Try to insert the argument that you defined: \lab in this case. I do not know what TeXmacs tries to do when you insert \arg, as I do not know the macro system yet (what I am writing here is almost my whole knowledge!), but maybe \arg is a TeXmacs "defined keyword" (do not know the proper term too) and will cause TeXmacs to behave in a way different from the one you want.

If I use 'Edit Preample' I get something like
<inactive|<assign|eqref|lab|Equation <inactive|<reference|>>>> and I
have the same proble in inserting the arg macro.
When you see the "inactive" keyword try to hit "return" a second time, it should disappear. For the argument, see above :-)

Pls. let me know if this works, I think that for this case I have sufficient command of the system to get it working. Writing the macro directly within TeXmacs is nice b/c of the syntax highlighting.

Giovanni