Re: [TeXmacs] Numbering of enumeration lists and numbering of references to labels

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Numbering of enumeration lists and numbering of references to labels
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:07:58 +0100

As for the first question. I did a small research, relevant macros to the
handling of lists and enumerations are contained in

TeXmacs/packages/standard/std-list.ts

in particular a new counter is defined via

<new-counter|item>

which in turn defines a series of macros to handle the counter like
<reset-item>
<the-item>
<inc-item>

if you want to reset the counter at an arbitrary number, you have to add this
at the beginning of the new environment

<assign|<counter-item>|10>

for example. Note that this has to really be at the beginning of the
enumerate environment, in particular before the first item.

Note also that <counter-item> is a macro which returns the name of the
variable which contains the counter.

Best
Max