Texmacs formation

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Texmacs formation
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 17:41:06 +0200

Hi,

two days ago i made a presentation of texmacs and libreoffice with Dmaths extension. This presentation is addressed to future math teachers and young math teachers. Here are the questions and wishes that appeared, but at first, let me say they were all impressed by texmacs.

  1. They do teach to young pupil who like colors. And they wanted different colors for theorems, remarks, definitions ... How can we achieve this ?
  2. They wanted to know how to write simple templates, or to personalize the existing ones ...
  3. They wanted to modify the task bar by adding some icons  ...
Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Marc