Re: Plotting functions with TeXmacs graphics

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Plotting functions with TeXmacs graphics
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 22:21:17 +0100

Joris - and others

by the way where is the TeXmacs user directory in Windows?

G.

On 13.11.19 19:40, TeXmacs wrote:
Hi Giovanni,

I tried it on my computer, but had some problems to make it run,
and I still have various error messages. These problems can
probably be solved by putting your code in a clean TeXmacs plug-in
(see Help -> Interfacing ; you just need to bundle your files
following the conventions that are explained there).

Concerning your problem with text: you may change the alignment
using TeXmacs markup. To see how, and similarly for other types
of markup, you may draw a picture with horizontally centered text
in graphics mode, and look at the source code representation
(Document -> Source -> Edit source tree).

Best wishes, --Joris