Re: Plotting functions with TeXmacs graphics

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Plotting functions with TeXmacs graphics
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 09:53:36 +0100

On 14.11.19 09:21, TeXmacs wrote:
Hi,

For all those of you would like to play with automatically
generated graphics using Scheme, the SVN revision 12502
(and next version of TeXmacs) contains a useful example

TeXmacs/examples/texts/scheme-session-test.tm

Best wishes, --Joris

I did not know that TeXmacs has a "graph2d" command. The graphs look very nice, but does one need the next version of TeXmacs (or the SVN revision 12502) to be able to run the commands and get the output? The command in the first field

($strong "Hello")

works with TeXmacs 1.99 only after I use the stree->tree function

(stree->tree ($strong "Hello"))

and the graphics command gives me:

Unbound variable: $grid

Giovanni