Re: Education style and html export

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Education style and html export
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 00:55:52 +0100

hi

i also use texmacs hours per day for my studénts and for my own studies
ànd I always update by hand the html+pdf version of each texmacs file on my hd so that my php website can list them

also my demand would be very simple: would it be possible to create a shortcut for « save and export to html at the same folder with updating the eventuel existing html file, and such for pdf »...