Re: Education style and html export

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Education style and html export
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 06:50:00 +0100

Hi David,

I have good news for you:

1) I managed to add MathJax support for conversions from TeXmacs to Html.
If I find some time, then I might still take care of the other way
around as well.

2) Standard foldable environments can now be exported to Html with
preservation of semantics; you need to add the 'html-fold'
style package. Please let me know whether it works fine
for you and I will give it a somewhat more prominent place.

Both features are available via the SVN version, revision 12524.
On the other hand, I will not have time for the syntax highlighting
request; please put it on our wishlist on Savannah.

Best wishes, --Joris