Re: TeXmacs: Executables in slide shows

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: Executables in slide shows
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:04:01 +0100

Hi,

I think that it might be better to have some control on these folding / unfolding when
I press F10/F11 or exporting to PDFs. Deleting the enclosing 'script-output' tag will
have a side-effect that afterwards I can no longer modify it. So in some sense I need
to keep a "meta source code" and I delete these script-output to get the
source code, which does not seem to be quite satisfactory.

I will have a try to see the option of scheme code. I guess that it should be
something like applying cdr.

Best wishes,
Frank