Re: TeXmacs: Executables in slide shows

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: Executables in slide shows
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:08:01 +0000

After a second thought, I come to the conclusion that it might be improper to
use the folding-unfolding to encapsulate uncompiled figure codes (which might
contain all graph plugin "executable" usages) if you want to fold-unfold in
an animation.

So I would like to suggest splitting graph inclusions related usages of graph
plugin to an independent abstraction, which should be conceptually distinct
from fold-unfold animations.

Best,
Frank

于 November 24, 2020 9:04:01 PM UTC, Frank <address@hidden> 写到: