Re: TeXmacs: Executables in slide shows

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: Executables in slide shows
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:06:51 +0100

On 24.11.20 22:04, Frank wrote:
Hi,

I think that it might be better to have some control on these folding / unfolding when I press F10/F11 or exporting to PDFs. Deleting the enclosing 'script-output' tag will have a side-effect that afterwards I can no longer modify it. So in some sense I need to keep a "meta source code" and I delete these script-output to get the source code, which does not seem to be quite satisfactory.

I will have a try to see the option of scheme code. I guess that it should be something like applying cdr.

And you could consider documenting all of this (especially if you develop an at least partially-satisfactory solution) with a post on the TeXmacs blog (https://texmacs.github.io/notes and https://github.com/texmacs/notes for the repository) :-)