Re: TeXmacs: Executables in slide shows

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: Executables in slide shows
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:19:02 +0100

Hi,

For the moment I don't have time to try the scheme code. I believe that it
should be similar to

https://github.com/texmacs/texmacs/blob/5fce6d50b045d48819a795fab32f7d9a51cd2fce/TeXmacs/progs/education/edu-edit.scm

but a glimpse gives me the impression that it will takes several time to
learn.

Best,
Frank

On 11/24/20, Giovanni Piredda wrote:

On 24.11.20 22:04, Frank wrote:
Hi,

I think that it might be better to have some control on these folding / unfolding when
I press F10/F11 or exporting to PDFs. Deleting the enclosing 'script-output' tag will
have a side-effect that afterwards I can no longer modify it. So in some sense I need
to keep a "meta source code" and I delete these script-output to get the
source code, which does not seem to be quite satisfactory.

I will have a try to see the option of scheme code. I guess that it should be
something like applying cdr.

And you could consider documenting all of this (especially if you develop an
at least partially-satisfactory solution) with a post on the TeXmacs blog
(https://texmacs.github.io/notes and https://github.com/texmacs/notes for the
repository) :-)