Re: TeXmacs 1.99.16

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs 1.99.16
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:28:14 +0100

Dear all,

I am digging into the HDPI problem that some of you experience with tooltips.
Would it be possible for someone who has this problem to start a Scheme
session and
send me the output of the following commands:

(get-retina-zoom)
(get-window-zoom-factor)
(get-preference "retina-zoom")

It would be great to also send me the output of these commands
after disabling "Double the zoom factor for TeXmacs documents"
in View -> High resolution settings.

Best wishes, --Joris