TeXmacs: How to "retain old/new version" for every difference?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: TeXmacs: How to "retain old/new version" for every difference?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 23:27:22 +0200

Dear all,

I wonder how to go out of the version comparison mode. For example, I merge some differences, but
for the other, I want to keep the old version and I will merge them the next time, say.
Currently, I can only check them one by one. I wonder whether there is something like
"retain old version for the rest" or "retain new version for the rest"?

Best wishes,
Frank