Re: TeXmacs: How to "retain old/new version" for every difference?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: How to "retain old/new version" for every difference?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 13:31:34 +0200

Hi Joris,

I am not sure 3-way diff would help - it might help for cooperation, I think.

I did not understand how to use `comment` package - I looked at this package, and seemingly I need a lot of
parameters, including an "id" for that. I don't know whether they will vanish after setting to
"hidden" mode somehow. Previously, I tried to hide something through macro, but when it is about
paragraph-long comment, after "hidden" there will be an empty paragraph which occupies a space.

Best,
Frank