Re: TeXmacs: How to "retain old/new version" for every difference?

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: How to "retain old/new version" for every difference?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 06:26:33 +0200

Hi Frank,
maybe it is obvious, maybe it does not work but… have you tried selecting the "rest" of the document before using the relevant menu command?
That being said, I believe merging has not been designed to be done in two steps: if you start over some other time, you will have to go again through the differences which you have already resolved by hand on your first round.
Best,
Basile